Production
Log –
Altogether my group and I decided to do 10
individual shots for our short film, this was because we wanted to have good
quality shots so that we could have a variety to choose from. We then chose the
shots that we wanted to keep and the ones we were going to delete. The way that
I edited my film was in a non-linear way as it included flash backs and other
techniques that made it seem unusual. I wanted the whole idea to across surreal
to the target audience this is why I formatted my film in this way. Melissa did
the story board which turned out good as she managed to include the important
shots that was in the script. Melissa used 17 shots for the story board which
was a good idea as it was a lot to choose from with good quality shots to use.
Another thing Melissa did was the script
which was the most important as it was the whole idea of the film. This was panned
out and written well as it had all the lines that I needed to learn in the film
which turned out very successful.
Aoife did the shooting schedule which
include things such as planning out the locations to film and the type of shots
which we were going to use. This was done very nicely as it helped stage the
whole setting and atmosphere of the film which made it more realistic and fun
to watch.
Aoife also did the call sheet which consist
of putting together the times on when we were supposed to film and sorting out
each specific roles for the groups.
I did the risk assessment which means that
I had to ensure that I covered all the areas that we were filming had no hazard
around that could cause an injury to anyone in the team when filming. This was an
important role as everyone health and safety matters when filming.
No comments:
Post a Comment